Welcome To Rare Collectibles TV Where True Collectors Go

$1 2016-W American Silver Eagle NGC PF70UCAM W.P. Mint Hoard

Reagan-Mercanti Label

$199.95
  • Buy 10 for $179.95 each and save 11%
Product Code: C7331
DESCRIPTION
This 2016-W American Silver Eagle comes from the West Point Hoard of 2019 and has been graded a perfect Proof 70 UCAM by NGC. The American Silver Eagle West Point Hoard is the first hoard since the GSA hoard of Morgan Dollars that has been sold. Generally, hoards are melted down, but due to the popularity of the 2016-W one year only 30th anniversary lettered edge design, the U.S. Mint has decided to sell these exclusive coins. Out of the 183,781 2016-W ASEs that were found, only a limited 10% are being sent to be graded by NGC. Thats only 20,000 coins that will be graded and only a fraction of those will grade a perfect Proof 70 UCAM! The remaining 90% of the coins are being sold to IRAs, guaranteeing that their West Point Hoard pedigree will be lost forever!