Pair of Reproduction British New Land Flint Pistols
|Caliber||.69 caliber bore|
|Militaria Country||Great Britain|
Pair of Reproduction British New Land Flint Pistols - Collectibles
- Originally used between 1796 and 1802
- Developed during the Napoleonic Wars and were used by troops on horseback
- .69 caliber bore
- “GR” is legible on the lock plate, which stands for George Rex
- One of the pistols displays serial No. 2520 on its side
- Brass side plate, trigger guard, butt plate and ramrods are all present
- RCTV does not test or inspect antique firearms for merchantability or use as a functioning firearm from which a projectile may be shot (See additional details below)
All firearm sales are subject to Rare Collectible TV's Terms of Sale. The Terms of Sale must be read and agreed to by the customer prior to final shipping of the item. The Terms of Sale will be emailed to the customer from customer service once an order is placed and a signed copy must be returned to [email protected] prior to shipping. A copy of the executed Terms of Sale will be included with the shipment.
Warning: Antique Firearms are not considered safe or merchantable for firing ammunition or other projectiles from the barrel. We do not test or inspect antique firearms for merchantability or use as a functioning firearm from which a projectile may be shot. We do not alter antique firearms to render them operable or inoperable. Do not load an antique firearm with any ammunition, cartridge, bullet, shot, wad, cap, powder, primer, or any other projectile or explosive. Antique firearms sold by Rare Collectibles TV, LLC are only for display and collection purposes, and should not be considered functioning firearms.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and dinitrotoluene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, will open in a new window..
Items listed on Rare Collectibles TV are for historical purposes only. Rare Collectibles TV is not affiliated with nor does the company embrace philosophies of any radical, political, or racist organizations.