Civil War Remington New Model Army Revolver (Re-blued) serial # 88682
Civil War Remington New Model Army Revolver (Re-blued) serial # 88682 - Collectibles
- This was a preferred pistol of many officers and cavalry men during the U.S. Civil War
- Manufactured between 1863 and 1875
- Approximately 122,000 of these revolvers were produced
- This gun was a competitor of the Colt Model 1860 Army Revolver
- Serial No. 88682
- 8” octagonal barrel
- .44 caliber, six shot revolver
- This was the preferred weapon of William “Buffalo Bill” Cody
- This revolver has been re-blued, so this is not the gun’s original finish
- “REMINGTON NEW MODEL” marked clearly on top of the barrel
- Inspector marks are present, meaning this gun was approved for use in the Civil War
- RCTV does not test or inspect antique firearms for merchantability or use as a functioning firearm from which a projectile may be shot (See additional details below)
All firearm sales are subject to Rare Collectible TV's Terms of Sale. The Terms of Sale must be read and agreed to by the customer prior to final shipping of the item. The Terms of Sale will be emailed to the customer from customer service once an order is placed and a signed copy must be returned to [email protected], will open in a new window. prior to shipping. A copy of the executed Terms of Sale will be included with the shipment.
⚠WARNING: Antique Firearms are not considered safe or merchantible for firing ammunition or other projectiles from the barrel. We do not test or inspect antique firearms for merchantibility or use as a functioning firearm from which a projectile may be shot. We do not alter antique firearms to render them operable or inoperable. Do not load an antique firearm with any ammunition, cartridge, bullet, shot, wad, cap, powder, primer, or any other projectile or explosive. Antique firearms sold by Rare Collectibles TV, LLC are only for display and collection purposes, and should not be considered functioning firearms.
⚠WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and dinitrotoluene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov., will open in a new window.
Items listed on Rare Collectibles TV are for historical purposes only. Rare Collectibles TV is not affiliated with nor does the company embrace philosophies of any radical, political, or racist organizations.